Northerly aspect looking over Lake Jindabyne and the Snowy Mountains. Located on a large 3,300m² block adjacent to public reserve to Rushes Bay.
Original large brick home, consisting of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an attached 2-bedroom granny flat/teenagers retreat downstairs. Set on a 3,300m² block with a double enclosed carport.
• Blue ribbon area of East Jindabyne
• Stunning Lake Jindabyne views
• Front veranda orientated to take in the Lake views
• Double brick with Colour Bond roof
• Direct access to the Lake
• Centrally located for Summer holidays
• Proximity is close to the Ski Fields