“Coppertom” is situated at the entrance to Jindabyne as you cross the dam wall. An amazing parcel of land on the out skirts of town.
The total area is approximately 20 Hectares
• Portion zoned RU1 – 20 ha (approx.) – Rural
The land may be developed into a wide variety of options (subject to council consent).
• Education facilities (School)
• Caravan Park
• Location to lake frontage
• Close to Jindabyne township
• Flat to gentle slope
Existing Land use Agreements
• Council – Shared Trail/Bike path
• Asbestos Management Plan
• Council – access to water supply
Please contact Henley Property Sales for an Information Memorandum and Planning Report for further planning information.
Expression of Interest closing January 31st 2019.