This large parcel of land faces north up Lake Jindabyne on the way out of town heading to the Kosciuszko National Park. The views of the lake and mountains is dramatic. A site with future potential STCA.
Total area is approximately 48 hectares
• Lot 11 DP 124336 – 10.94 Ha (approx.)
• Lot 12 DP 124336 – 35.12 Ha (approx.)
• Lot 17 DP 1035279 – 1.703 Ha (approx.)
• Portion Zoned R1- 1 Ha (approx.) – Medium density
• Portion Zoned R2 5.5 Ha (approx.)- Residential
• Portion Zoned RU1- 40 Ha (approx.) – Rural
• Proximity to Jindabyne town centre
• Northerly aspect with extensive Lake Jindabyne and Snowy Mountain views
• Residential medium density portion
• Eco Tourism and other tourist options
• Potential access from The Barry Way Jindabyne via Lot 17 and Lot 11. No access off
Please contact Henley Property Sales to obtain an Information Memorandum and Planning report for further information.
Expressions of Interest closing January 31 2019