Michael’s broad range of experience in Residential, Commercial and Clearance Auctions will help put your vendors at ease.
· Accomplished professional approach to client engagement.
· Highly successful and regarded agent in the tough Melbourne auction culture where he honed his auction skills.
· A professional and highly skilled auctioneer and negotiator.
· Became the most recognized and successful Auctioneer in the Jindabyne region with many successful auction sales.
· An accomplished auctioneer, his pre-auction confidence puts even the most nervous vendor at ease, while his skillful handling of bids guarantees buyers never get a chance to relax!
· A leading auctioneer, Michael also enjoys auctioning for charities and fundraising events for local community groups and sporting clubs.
· Michael believes the key to success in sales is thorough follow-up, and courteous and careful consideration when advising clients on buying and selling.
· Experienced auction skills at clearance sales.
Married to Natalie with three children, Michael is a keen sportsman who enjoys paddling, both mountain and road biking, snow skiing, golf and spending time with his family.
Call Michael to discuss your future auction program and how his professional approach to the auction day process will help achieve a higher clearance rate for your business and better results for your clients.